Thut’s Elevators Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 adds dynamic elevators to minecraft. This mod currently has support for up to 64 floors, with many controllers per floor, so long as they are directly touching each other.
- To set the Controller block face on, right click it with a stick or device linker. to change the page of the controller face, right click with a linker.
- To set the floor, shift right click with the linker. Physically touching controller blocks will automatically link together as the same floor, this allows you to make larger control panels.
- To remove an elevator, shift right click it with a vanilla stick or a wrench from another mod, if you break the rails it will start rotating rapidly, so either re-place the rail, or remove as mentioned.
Note: This mod requires ThutCore to run.
Thut’s Elevators Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.