Ever wanted to be able to wear jewelry in minecraft, and have it actually show on your player? That is what Thut Bling Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is for. Thut Bling will add many types of accessories for your player to wear, and eventually they will be customizable via crafting recipes. The accessories will also be customizable, with different icons to display on them.
This mod requires ThutCore, which has recently had Thut Wearables built into it, which provides 13 accessory slots for the player, they are as follows:
- 2 ankle slots.
- 2 ring slots.
- 2 arm slots.
- 2 earring slots.
- 1 glasses slot.
- 1 hat slot.
- 1 belt slot.
- 1 bag slot
- 1 necklace slot.
Thut Bling Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.