ThrowableTorch Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 add a “throwable torch” and corresponding recipe. To make a throwable torch, combine a torch and slimeball in the crafting grid. When thrown, a torch will be placed where the item hits.
This is great for lighting up a ravine or exploring dark caves! The torches will generally be placed only where you can place a normal torch. For example, they can’t be placed on ceilings or the undersides of objects. Also, they don’t cause any damage on impact, start fires or anything else like that. The whole purpose is to be able to light up caves and ravines.
ThrowableTorch Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.