The Think’s Lab Minions Mod 1.8, 1.7.10 is used in my bi-weekly custom mod series and adds 5 new mobs to Minecraft – 4 different Minion types (two-eyed boy, one-eyed boy, two-eyed girl, and evil purple minions) and a Golden Retriever.
The mod adds spawn eggs for the 5 mobs shown above, along with a “Noodle Soup” item.
You can toggle AI modes (Villager/No AI/Companion/Wolf/Pick Me/Panick) for the minions by right-clicking the Minion mob with a stick.
If you right-click them with anything else, they will take it from you and/or exchange it with the item they are currently holding.
If they are in Companion/Wolf Mode, right-clicking a minion with an empty hand will make them sit.
The one-eye minion will randomly spawn a “Kevin” who carries TNT and sets it off, griefing your world.
Think’s Lab Minions Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.