Thermal Casting Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds one block to the game: Casting Frame. This somewhat neat looking block is mainly used as a crafting ingredient in the fluid transposer. Combine with the right amount of molten metal, and you have yourself a block of metal!
Thermal Casting Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.