This is Dubai Ziggurat. This massive structure was said to occupy 2.3 square kilometers, and it would hold up to one million people. It is named after, and its design is reminiscent of the mesopotamian pyramids of long ago. Anyway, the minecraft version is very similar, just scaled down quite a bit. There is no interior (the scale would have made it impossible) and the exterior features are very small. The scale of the whole thing was hard to do in minecraft period. The shape is fairly straightforward, being merely a stepped pyramid with slices taken out.
The Ziggurat Map Installation
- Download The Ziggurat Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.