The Wings of Alfheim Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 was inspired by Sword Art Online that focuses on bringing pretty, swift wings to the game that allow you to fly in survival mode. The mod adds various materials, and most importantly – Alfheim Wings.
The wings appearance can be changed using an Alfhomancy Table, there are nine different unique wing types, or races to choose from. The mod comes with stunning visuals and cute sound effects.
The Wings of Alfheim Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.