The WildWest HungerGames is a map built by Team Atlas. It features a lot of detailed towns, underground mining areas and railroad systems making it a great (multiplayer) hungergames map but interesting to explore in singleplayer too!
The terrain was originally taken from the World of Atlas server and features a giant arc, ore-rich underground area and rivers creating an oasis-like environment. It’s not all beauty though, there are traps scattered all around the map to make things more exciting (and deadly).
- The map is 600*600 but the cornucoppia isn’t exactly in the middle. This means that you should set the border radius of this map not higher than 592 blocks.
- Since the map has a lot of (explosive) traps you should allow your player to break blocks.
- Some of the chests are filled with loot, some are not. We recommend to use a plugin that automatically fills chests with loot.
- Is your HungerGames server using this map? Let us know in the comments and we’ll add a link to your server here!
We hope you have a lot of fun playing on this map (whether it be against your friends on a hungergames server, or exploring it in singleplayer).
The Wild West Hunger Games Map Installation:
- Download The Wild West Hunger Games Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.