The Tutorial Mod Pack 1.7.10 is created with the assumption that you have no knowledge about vanilla or modded Minecraft. The quests in this pack are aimed to explain and summarize the uses of the items, blocks and mechanics in Minecraft and some of the widely used mod packs.The idea of this pack is to enhance the modded experience for people that do not have the knowledge or information when it comes to modded Minecraft.
- Tinker’s Construct
- Thermal Expansion
- Ex Nihilo
- Applied Energistics 2
- Immersive Engineering
- Steve’s Mods
- JABBA & Iron Chests
- Big Reactors
- Ender IO
The Tutorial Mod Pack Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.