The Turtle’s Burden Survival Map is a world map inspired by the DiscWorld, a serie of fantastic books written by Sir Terry Pratchett the now legendary british novelist and humorist.
The map was created following the exact shapes of the only map Pratchett ever released of the DiscWorld but since there is no such things as a detailed and exhaustive representation of this said world, I let imagination and my humble knowledge of the DiscWorld do the job.
The Turtle’s Burden Survival Map Installation
- Download The Turtle’s Burden Survival Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.