Noxhen is a small, secluded town in the land of Armandel.
Noxhen is directly linked to Armandel’s capital city Turiel through transport ships, bringing in fresh produce every day, to sell and trade within the towns market. In the Church graveyard there is a set of catacombs that lead to the burial chamber of the Great King Harkendal, who led the town to victory in the great battle of Kal’Kruhm that tore Armandel apart. Thousands were killed in the battle, including Harkendal himself and so in his memory the townsfolk created ‘The Kings Vault’ where his body lies. The people try to repay their sins from the people they killed in the battle by letting nature grow freely throughout their town, lining the streets with trees and vines. Noxhen is open to all travelers, and welcomes you to come and explore!
- Download The Town of Noxhen Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.