The Sunset Suite ♦ got it’s name from the stunning view from the top floor of the hotel.
- The style of the mansion is modern luxury.
- The judges are rating beauty and originality, and thats what I tried to focus on.
- Almost every piece of furniture was designed for this contest and was not copied from the past.
- The Pictures Don’t show as much as you would see in-game, please download it and check it out for yourself!
- The Floating Items and Particles were not made with mods, but in-game things that use Command Blocks and Armor Stands to do the job. If using these are against the rules, please message me to update the map.
The penthouse suite contains the following:
- Living Area (Table, Macbook, Two Couches, Fishtank, Smart TV with a Console)
- Guest Toilet (Sink, Soap, Working Toilet, Toiletbrush)
- Cat Room (Litterbox and a Cat Bowl)
- Dining Area (Chairs, Table, Food and a Birthday Cake)
- Kitchen (A Chef, Fridge, Oven, Toaster, Microwave, Stove, Blender, Dishwasher)
- Game Area (Pool, Black and White die, Extra balls)
- Hallway / Balcony
- Master Bathroom (Hot tub, Shower, Cabinets, Sink, Toilet)
- Bedroom (Kingsize bed, Trophies, Workspace with a PC, Closet with various clothes and a large mirror)
The Sunset Suite Map Installation:
- Download The Sunset Suite Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.