The Spice of Life Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a mod that encourages dietary variety through diminishing returns. This mod also adds useful client-side information in the form of tooltips that show the hunger/saturation of food (when holding Shift) and an overlay on the HUD that shows your current saturation value (will only update properly if the mod is installed on the server), how much hunger/saturation you’d gain from eating any food that you are holding, and your food exhaustion level (only works if the mod is installed on the server).
Food values are shown when holding shift
Hunger/saturation HUD overlay
When holding food, the hunger/saturation you’d get from eating it flashes on the screen.
The Spice of Life Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10+, requires AppleCore