The School Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 craft amazing textbooks with awesome abilities.
- First Craft a Desk Then Right Click the Desk with a Book to get a notepad.
- Craft the Notepad with 3 Other Items to Create a Textbook, Here are the combinations:
- Math Textbook: Pumpkin Pie, Hopper, and a Redstone Comparator
- English Textbook: Book, Ink Sack, and a Writeable Book
- Geography Textbook: Map, Compass, and a Clock
- Science Textbook: Redstone, Poisonous Potato, and Blaze Powder
- History Textbook: Stone Block, Bricks, and a Iron Block
- Language Textbook: Red Wool, White Wool, and Blue Wool
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.