Legends say that a once powerful Pharaoh lay in a vivid garden tomb built atop the only oasis in a barren desert. Those same legends also tell tales of enormous riches buried among the past ruler’s remains… These legends drive Steve on hid journey…
The Pharaoh’s Oasis Map Installation:
- Download The Pharaoh’s Oasis Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.