This map started as a survival world, and the original colonised village can still be identified, but soon became a creative world, where I set about making an entire fictional country (alone), with cities, towns, villages and ruins. Lots of ruins. It is packed with secrets and features, and hopefully rewards clever exploration.
The Kingdom of Odyssey contains the following, and much more:
- The Capital – Bumfluff
- The mountain city of Helena
- The bridge-town of Gondola
- Castle Maudlin
- Harbour Town
- The Greek city of Falikanos
- The desert town of Kzibru
- The dwarf kingdom of Grey Canyon
- The villages of Hogget, Scroat, Green Barrel, Wollapom and Estuary
- Lots of ruined castles, towers, houses, temples, underground fortresses, Barad Dur…
- Lavagoolyn Whisky Distillery
- Glen Gary
- Glen Ross
- The Titanic (x2, one is capsized and beached…)
- A huge tower in the Southern Wastes
- A working undergound rail network
- A ‘Fast Way’ in the Nether
- Lots of books, signs and lore
- Hidden treasures
Download and enjoy!
- Download The Odyssey Survival Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.