The Mists of RioV mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds new dimensions, tools, horse armor and more! I hope you enjoy.
Getting started is fairly normal, spawn in the world, get wood, survive the night. The usual Minecraft start. You want to find Ermyst Ore in the Overworld. This ore will be needed to get to the first dimension. Construct the Ermyst Block like a normal block of ore. You will want to construct the RioV Activator to activate the portal. You need coal, and leaves.
You will then proceed to the first dimension: RioV. A world given to the citizens of the world, now corrupted due to the Shadow of Aun’Tun.
To get to the second dimension, you need to mine Trivu Ore, and make the portal like the first portal. See the recipe for the activators below.
All tools are in order from worst to best.
Ermyst, Oni, Frav, Unix, Trivu, Frevinite, Redur, Olite, Vrutri, Shadow, Tritter, Brunim, Redtri.
This also applies for ores, the easiest to mine, to hardest. I.E: You need Oni tools to mine the Frav Ore.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.