The Plan: To enhance the vanilla mining experience with some useful tools and features.
The End Game: Bring you a mod that does not replace the Vanilla way of life but rather improves the ‘fun’ factor to be had. The final plan is to literally entitize the ‘Miner’s Friend’ as your most trusted companion.
For now, we have decided to release the mod with it’s main feature being the Tool Belt.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.