The Middle Torch Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds a key to the game to place a torch. Configure that key to anything (e.g. middle mouse button) in the normal game setting. It works purely client-side and does not need to be installed on the server.
Note: The torches to place must be in your hotbar.
The Middle Torch supports:
- Vanilla torches
- Modded torches that expand vanilla torches
- Tinkers’ Construct’s Stone Torches
- Silent’s Gems’ Torch Bandolier (v0.2)
- Carpenter’s Blocks’ torches (v0.3)
- TerrFirmaCraft’s torches (v0.3)
The Middle Torch Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.