The Maze World Mod Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 adds an Infinate Maze Dimension.
- There is a whole new dimension that is filled with one infinite maze
- The Maze can act as a fast way to travel but can you find the way to where you want to go?
- Right click the ground with either the Maze Transporter or the Maze Locationeer to travel in or out of the maze
- The Locationeer shows where you will land when you use it in its tooltip
- The location to transport to for each quarter chunk is randomised within “superchunks”
- Maze 1 (Bedrock)
- Maze 2 (Dungeon)
- Maze 3 (Stronghold)
- Maze 4 (Quartz)
- Withering Maze – Based on nether Fortress
- Firey Maze – Based on the nether
- Cave Maze – stone walls floor and ceiling with ores scattered around
- Precious Maze – Rare, Made of Blocks of Coal, lapis, redstone, iron, gold, diamonds and emeralds
- Flooded Maze – Full of water
- Peaceful Maze – Grass with only animal spawns
- Mesa Maze – Clay walls red sand floor
- Desert Maze – Sand floor and cactus
- Ice Maze – walls and floor of ice
- Rainbow Maze – maze using ALL the colors of wool
- Ender Maze – Endstone floor, obsidian pillers, ender crystals, Endermen
- Forest Maze – Trees, Wood, leaves and spiders
- Swampy Maze – LilyPads, slimes and witches
- Village Maze – Buildings and Money Stealers
- MiniEnderDragon – Spawns in Ender Maze
- MiniWither- Spawns in Withering Maze
- Lucky Block Mod (new biome)
- Ore Spawn (new biome)
- Applied Energistics 2
- Forestry for Minecraft
- Tinkers Construct
Cave maze Gains ores from these mods. Precious maze gains Ore storage from these mods.
Modded Maze Biomes
- Lucky Maze-A maze entirely made of lucky blocks.
- OreSpawn Cave Maze-There were so many ores in OreSpawn the dried spawn eggs got their own biome in the maze (there is a rare chance of finding an intact Queen spawn egg)
The Maze World Mod Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.