The Maze Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 can act as a fast way to travel but can you find the way to where you want to go? This mod adds the Maze dimension. Right click the ground with either the Maze Transporter or the Maze Locationeer to travel in or out of the maze
The Locationeer shows where you will land when you use it in its tooltip. The location to transport to for each quarter chunk is randomised within “superchunks”.
There are many maze biomes
- Maze 1 (Bedrock)
- Maze 2 (Dungeon)
- Maze 3 (Stronghold)
- Maze 4 (Quartz)
- Withering Maze—-Based on nether Fortress
- Firey Maze—-Based on the nether
- Cave Maze—-stone walls floor and ceiling with ores scattered around
- Precious Maze—-Rare, Made of Blocks of Coal, lapis, redstone, iron, gold, diamonds and emeralds
- Flooded Maze—-Full of water
- Peaceful Maze—-Grass with only animal spawns
- Mesa Maze—-Clay walls red sand floor
- Desert Maze—-Sand floor and cactus
- Ice Maze—-walls and floor of ice
- Rainbow Maze—-maze using ALL the colors of wool
- Ender Maze—-Endstone floor, obsidian pillers, ender crystals, Endermen
- Forest Maze—-Trees, Wood, leaves and spiders
- Swampy Maze—- LilyPads, slimes and witches
- Village Maze—- Buildings and Money Stealers
- MiniEnderDragon — Spawns in Ender Maze
- MiniWither—- Spawns in Withering Maze
Other Mods This reacts to
- Lucky Block Mod(new biome)
- Ore Spawn(new biome)
- Applied Energistics 2
- Forestry for Minecraft
- Tinkers Construct
Cave maze Gains ores from these mods
Precious maze gains Ore storage from these mods
Modded Maze Biomes
- Lucky Maze—-A maze entirely made of lucky blocks (potentially the most deadly biome I have made so far)
- OreSpawn Cave Maze—-There were so many ores in OreSpawn the dried spawn eggs got their own biome in the maze(there is a rare chance of finding an intact Queen spawn egg)
The Maze Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.