The Loop has two different meanings in Chicago; city transit and the neighborhood itself.
In Neighborhood Terms..
The Loop is one of the most densely populated neighborhoods in Chicago, Illinois. It is also the main business district and commercial core of the city. Its borders are Roosevelt Road on the south, the Chicago River on the west and north, and Lake Michigan on the east.
In City Transit Terms…
The Loop (historically Union Loop) is the 1.79-mile (2.88 km) long circuit of elevated railroad that forms the hub of the Chicago “L” system in Chicago, Illinois. As of 2012, the branch has served 74,651 passengers every weekday. The Loop is so named because the railroad loops around a rectangle formed by Lake Street on the north side, Wabash Avenue on the east side, Van Buren Street on the south side, and Wells Street on the west side.
The Loop Chicago Map Installation
- Download The Loop Chicago Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.