You turn on your computer to play Minecraft to find yourself trapped in the world of The Legend of Zelda and can’t escape! Your only choice? Re-experience your childhood game re-created in Minecraft! Play with friends, or go solo! Up to three friends can play with you! Explore dungeons, solve mind-bending mazes, have competitions, and more await you in this adventure map! Not yet compatible with 1.9. You can play on any 1.8 version, but NOT 1.7.10 or 1.9 snapshots. Enjoy the adventure, hero!
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Map Installation:
- Download The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.