That’s right! The Jungle Book Challenge Map Your favorite jungle themed movie about a boy raised by wolves (oddly specific movie genre), is now in Minecraft! Just load this custom 1.9 minigame onto a server with command blocks enabled and you’re ready to go!
- Custom 3D modeled animals.
- Elephant Recruiting.
- Mining Aspects.
- Scavenger Hunt style gameplay.
The Jungle Book Challenge Map Installation
- Download The Jungle Book Challenge Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.