The Jam Resource Pack 1.8, 1.7.10 offers a fresh new look to Minecraft. But don’t be fooled by the ‘simple’ part, this is no mere paintbucket-pack. Instead it brings a number of motifs, or common patterns to the table and uses them to give a unique look not found in anything you’ve seen before.
Some textures deviate from Minecraft’s colour scheme and default textures more than others, like the Blue Netherrack and End Stone, whereas some textures fit naturally with your old projects and make them look even better than before.
The Jam Resource Pack Installation
- Download The Jam Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!