The main materials for the cathedral are brick and quartz. They are the blocks I use the most in my designs. Some people have said that pairing them looks bad, but I think otherwise. A lot of exterior also uses stairs as a decorative item. I tried to not over do the stairs to where it looks “busy,” I just wanted to have some decorative touches to add to the facade.
The interior of the cathedral is completely done. All space is used and almost all of the rooms have something in them or serve some purpose. Some rooms, especially the very top floor, are empty, but the walls and ceiling are in place and can be used.
The Great Chicken Cathedral Map Installation
- Download The Great Chicken Cathedral Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.