The Gravestone Mod 1.8.9, 1.8 adds different gravestones. Gravestones will be spawned upon player death, and will store the players inventory instead of the player dropping his items on the ground.To get your items back, simply break the block. The Items will be spawned directly in the middle of the block.
There are 4 different gravestones and the player lvl will determine which one will be spawned. The difference between the gravestones is only the model and texture. On top of that the player name and the deathmessage will be listed on the gravestone.
The Gravestone Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.