The Golden Resource Pack is designed to be a light, smooth and cartoony Pack made for creative because the ores are not textured as ores and some block textures have deliberately been mixed up. It is mainly made for modern type builds but still works fine for other styles.
The Golden Resource Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install The Golden Resource Pack for Minecraft
- Download The Golden Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%.minecraftResourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!