The Glitcher 2 is a map that you use bugs to complete each level, a lot of the bugs found in this level I found out while map making. The Glitcher 2 consists of 7 New random entertaining levels. This is the sequel to the original Glitcher!
Consisting on new 1.10 glitches and more!!
This map takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
The Glitcher 2 Map Installation
- Download The Glitcher 2 Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.