Lost To the ages the Ender Mansion was believed to be a myth. However some still believed that the wandering night stalkers known as endermen once derived from a single family home owned by a John Ender millennia ago. John Ender was cruel. he was extremely well known for leading people into his beautiful home, enticing them to eat his food, and that his home was a safe respite for weary travelers. On the contrary, john would always wait for their slumber before dragging them down into the depths to preform his cruel and horrible experiments, until finally one day, he vanished. it is believed that that is his horrible creatures that he called “endermen” revolted, due to the fact that they were all past humans, and turned an unexpecting john into an enderman himself, thus silencing his gruesome story.
This project uses items from the following mods:
The Ender Mansion Map Installation
- Download The Ender Mansion Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.