Time is nonexistent. There is no forward or backward. There is no present. There is no way of knowing anything. What you think is, isn’t. You wake up and go to work, or school, or to any place you could imagine. You talk with friends, with family, and any other person you could think of. You read Minecraft posts like this one to better understnd what the author tried to portray through their imagination. You live your life and then die, yet no time has been present. Your life spectrum is neither short nor long, but one dimensional.
There is no way of traveling to this place, though you use it everyday. It connects to your being unlike any traditional soul. Everyone has one of these; everyone owns their personal monument. Each one looks different. Since there is no time, there is no finite amount of dimensions. There is an unlimited amount, each one attached to its person. It allows you to talk, to walk, to breathe, and to think. Getting from one state of being to another requires infinite uses. It is the brain of the multi-verse. It is the nexus of everything, be it action, feeling, or concept. It is a link between states of space; a Dimensional Center.
The Dimensional Center Map Installation
- Download The Dimensional Center Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.