The Color Underground Resource Pack 1.10.2, 1.9.4 Features
- All vanilla textures replaced (textures of newly added features may take some time).
- Simplistic, colorful and eye-pleasing designs.
- Included some 3D models.
- Random textures (without MCPatcher or OptiFine).
- Improved some vanilla block models using new textures (i.e. new texture for beacon glass).
- Faithful-like HD items (easily recognizable).
- Minimalist, easy to use and consistent GUI.
- HD Font (for readability).
- Tons of MCPatcher / OptiFine features (custom colors, CIT, CTM, custom sky, etc.).
The Color Underground Resource Pack Installation
- Download The Color Underground Resource Pack
- If this is HD Resource Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Resource Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open Resource pack folder. This opens up the folder where the Resource packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\Resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks
- Place the Resource pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The Resource pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!