The Castledefenders Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 adds:
5 Knight Orders:
- Axe Master
- Swords Master
- 4 Swords
- 2 Battleaxes
- 2 Shields
- 5 Armors
- 2 Bows
- Steel Arrows
When in survival and using the command, you can level up until level 5.
At level 5, you’ll receive an upgrade to the Capain’s order (and upgraded gear, corresponding to order you chose)
When you used the command to select your order, you’ll see (in survival) a GUI in-game to overview your progress to the captain’s order
- Cannon Block
- Castle Block (Coming when finished = Almost)
The Castledefenders Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.