The Castle “Falcon’s Rock” / Die Burg “Falkenstein” Map stands on the blank card that we use for our medieval world.
The castle consists of three parts: The fort castle, the front castle and the inner castle.
Inside the fortress you will find:
- Several watchtowers
- The residential tower
- The guest house
- The chapel and the cemetery
- The manor house
- The Blacksmith
- The carpenter
- The baker
- The Gerber
- A stable for farm animals
- A gallows
- A dungeon and a torture chamber
- Several secret passages
Resource Pack: Chroma Hills-Texturepack
The Castle “Falcon’s Rock” / Die Burg “Falkenstein” Map Installation:
- Download The Castle “Falcon’s Rock” / Die Burg “Falkenstein” Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.