The Castle City of Sunsdawn Map is a small walled city with over 25 buildings in and around the city. Explore the map and discover it’s secrets.
There are books all over the map with a bit of back story, rumors and journals. Some of these lead to hidden places or at least hint at them. You can read them or leave them be.
If Minecraft spawns you somewhere random these coordinates will teleport you in front of the city: 300 / 71 / 507
There are also 64 Nether Stars hidden across the map and if you feel like it, you can try to find them all. These are hidden in chests and other containers (furnace/hoppers), but not in item frames. If you can’t open a chest there’s probably nothing inside.*
*Minecraft FORGE apparently breaks this because chests with stairs on top can’t be opened anymore, it does work in vanilla.
The hidden maze
There is a maze hidden in the city, rumors have spread and so far it hasn’t been found. Legend has it that treasure awaits for the one who solves it, if you can find the entrance. Read journals and rumors to get clues to the entrance.
The Castle City of Sunsdawn Map Installation
- Download The Castle City of Sunsdawn Map
- This will take you to the Media-fire website where you can download the .zip, .rar or .7z file
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.