- Alpha Version, 1.6 GBs when unpacked
- 8000 x 8000 Blocks Map Size
- World Water Level in the 90s for better ocean & cave terraforming/exploration
- All Vanilla Biomes Present
- Compatible for exploration with Pixelmon V4.1.0
Pixelmon Nuummite was too large and ambitious as a project whole, and contained too many contradictions and overarching themes that it was eventually scrapped. I instead through all my efforts into learning from the mistakes made and to refine a new project into what the Logota Region was suppose to accomplish. Once fully completed this map will allow for a true Pixelmon adventure experience without breaking the immersion that this is still Minecraft.
The amount of detail packed into this map only a quarter of the size of Logota makes exploring it significantly more rewarding and less time consuming. It’s design as an archipelago and my newfound mastery of WorldPainter will allow me to expand this map with new islands should the time come, with equal detail and design for every new island; But this is for the future. For now, Caelitus is still being furnished and the new islands will wait.
The Caelitus Archipelago Map Installation:
- Download The Caelitus Archipelago Map
- On Windows, use keys Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (On a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/). This will open the saves folder.
- Drag your downloader map (after unzip or unrar) in the zip/rar folderMap into saves folder.
- Close windows and reopen Minecraft.
- Select your map and play.