Thaumic Upholstry Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a thaumcraft 4 addon lets you upholster the armor in thaumcraft. After you complete the research and upgrade your armor it has better strength and will also give you the ability to dye the armor, so if you fancy thaumcraft armor you will love this mod because it gives you capability to customize the armor to your personal taste!
Thaumic Upholstry Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.