Thaumic Infusion Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is a addon for Thaumcraft 4 mod, it uses assets from TC and does not claim ownership over TC. Thaumic Infusion (TI) is a magical mod, all about adding in a whole new mechanic into minecraft. It expands upon the idea of infusion, that was explained in Thaumcraft and brings reality to it. For it says in the thaumonomicon, that upon infusing a feather into a block, that block would become as light. TI aims to deliver just that, but instead of items it works with aspects and essentially allows you to take any aspect, then infuse it into a block. Each aspect has it’s own personal effect, these effects can just change a single property about the block or add in a complete other mechanic into it.
So, an example of this would be: If you were to infuse the aspect Lux into a block, the said block would then emit light when placed in the world. If you infuse Aqua, said block would then become a tank. The list of all the effects go on.
Thaumic Infusion Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.