Thaumic Equivalence Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is an addon to both ProjectE and Thaumcraft! The aim of the addon is to merge the two mods into a more fluid play experience, utilizing one to improve the other. The addon is developed with configs heavily in mind, allowing the user to tweak their experience the way they want. By default, the mod will attempt to keep things relatively balanced.
There are three modes planned, though only the first two are currently implemented. To change modes, check the config file.
- First: The default setting, where Thaumcraft items get EMC and the addon will try to not be completely overpowered. New Thaumcraft items using ProjectE mechanics will avoid being too broken.
- Second is ProjectE hardmode. This mode will remove recipes for ProjectE items, adding new ones using the Arcane Workbench as well as the Infusion Altar and the crucible. This mode will function much the same as the default mode when it comes to Thaumcraft, but will also use Thaumcraft to restrict/nerf/slow down ProjectE.
- Third is not currently planned, but may potentially be implemented: Easymode. Items too ridiculous to balance will be enabled in this mode. Even without this mode, they would be able to be enabled in the configs.
Thaumic Equivalence Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.