Thaumcraft Node Tracker Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is a Client Side add-on to Thaumcraft 4 allows you to automatically keep track of nodes you have scanned with the Thaumometer. If you have already scanned the node, it will update the list with any changes in the node.
An in game list allows you to see nodes you have scanned and sorts them by Aspect (Primal Only) and distance from player.
If you are wearing the Goggles of Revealing you can also select the node and get an in game arrow pointing you in the nodes direction.
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.