Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 Features
- Hover over an item in an inventory while holding a Thaumometer in order to scan that item
- There’s a secret, but it’s more fun if you find out yourself.
- Optional on the client-side. If you add it to your server, only those who want its functionality need to install it on their client.
Thaumcraft Inventory Scanning Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.