Teslafied Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds Tesla support to all RF and AE Energy-based TileEntities.
What you see here is a solar panel which only generates Tesla and a RFTools powercell which does not support Tesla.
The current (in dev aka RV4) version of Applied Energistics 2 offers only one power solution-their vibration chamber. If you were to want to power any sizable network, you’d need a wall of vibration chambers to power the network. So for the time being, I alleviated this problem.
It can now be powered by Tesla 🙂
Since EnderIO supports Tesla:
Teslafied Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.