TESLA Mod 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9 is a power API designed for cross mod communication. It allows for Items, Blocks and Entities from various mods to interact with each other over the Tesla power network.
The best way to use the Tesla API is through the new Capability system in Minecraft Forge. The idea for the capability system is that capability handlers can be attached to supported types (TileEntity, ItemStack, Entity). When a capability is attached, it has access to all of the ITeslaHandler code. The default ITeslaHandler is the TeslaContainer which handles basic tesla power functionality. An example of this system in action can be found here.
TESLA Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.