TerritoryZone Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 lets you declare zones in your world as the territory of a given player or players, and allows you to optionally log or prevent others’ actions inside that region, including breaking blocks, placing blocks, opening GUIs, and killing animals. By default, logging is enabled but actual enforcement is disabled.
TerritoryZone Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.