Terraqueous Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds loads of things including: Fruit, Trees, Pergolas, Flowers, Pots, Clouds, Tools, and More. Type /FruzstratedsGuide in-game for recipes and info.
Note: ShetiPhianCore is Required.
- Trees will spawn in the world and and bear a variety of fruit;
- Apple, Pear, Peach, Mango, Orange, Lemon, Cherry, Plum, Coconut, Banana.
- All trees have there own unique wood, and wood objects; such as fences and doors.
- Other non-tree fruit is also added.
- Three blocks are added for building Pergolas; The Roof, Lattice Fence, and Lattice Fence Gate.
- A connected model system is used to change the look depending on the surrounding pieces.
- With a wide array of colors to choose.
- Sixteen different color flowers generate in the world.
- These can be used to make dye or for decoration.
- For decoration there are 2 types of planter pots.
- Light, Dense, and Storm clouds generate in the world.
- These can be walked on with a Feather Talisman.
- A variety of decorative cloud blocks can be crafted to make a house in the sky.
- Craft Bench: A crafting table with an inventory, a recipe can be set up for automation.
- Craft Furnace: A furnace with multiple slots. It smelts 12 per coal, and 2 at a time.
- Paintbrush & Paintings: Added earth and cloud paintings. The brush lets you cycle through Appearances.
- Hammer: Just a hammer that can be used like a wrench, or is it something more… probably not.
- Telescoping Scythe / SickleL Useful for harvesting finished crops, or for clearing leaves and grass.
- Multi-Tool: Usable as a pick, shovel, hoe, or weapon. Mines a 1x3x3 chunk. Items go directly into inventory and are auto smelted.
- Feather Talisman: Allows you to walk on clouds; equipped on chest slot or neck if Baubles is installed.
- Ender Monocle: Allows you to see enchants in the enchanting table added by the mod.
- Colorizer: Used to color blocks such as wool, glass, pots, pergolas and more.
Terraqueous Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.