TelePads Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 adds teleportation devices (block) that can teleport you all around the world, and interdimensionally. Coded with server compatibility in mind, certain of it’s features are more usefull in multiplayer. like deactivating pads, and forced teleportation to removed locations
How does this work?
- You will have to craft a TelePad first. When you place down the TelePad, it will automaticly give you a Register.
- Every time you place a down a new pad, your register will take account of the new pad, and you will be able to acces the new telepad.
- Placing down a TelePad will pop up a gui screen asking to enter a name : you can always use the default name which is the biome name in which it got spawned.
- You need to stand about 3-5 seconds on the pad before it has loaded all locations and is ready to transport you.
TelePads Mod Installation:
- If your mod need Forge, you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Open minecraft.jar file at: C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin or searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Open minecraft.jar with Winrar or Winzip.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Then close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod does not work or you see a black screen: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install your mod.