TehNut’s Torcherino Mod 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9 adds various torches that can be used to increase the tick rates of tile entities. To put that into English, they make machines run faster.
- Growing plants faster
- Smelting ores faster
- Increasing mob spawner speed
There is one main Torcherino, and then there are various upgrades that add onto them. Many of these things are configurable in the mod configuration file.
TehNut’s Torcherino Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.