Team Up Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 is a super lightweight server sided mod that allows your and your server members to create their own teams or factions. The mod comes with it’s own build in team-chat and lots of other upcoming features based around teams and factions. The mod generates a JSON file that can be edited through the in-game console or a text editor.
Two people from different teams talking to each other.
Two team members talking strategy in their team-chat.
Use Tab to auto-complete commands.
Use the /teamup prefix to get access to the team-management commands:
- /teamup CreateTeam “TeamName”
- /teamup SetColor “Color”
- /teamup AddPlayer “PlayerName”
- /teamup RemovePlayer “PlayerName”
- /teamup LeaveTeam “TeamName”
- /teamup DeleteTeam “TeamName”
- /teamup ReloadTeamList (OPs only)
To get access to the team-chat you have to be apart of a team
- /team “YourChatMessageHere”
- or you can press Shift + Open Chat to auto type /team, for easy teamchat.
Team Up Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.