TapeMouse Mod 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4 allows you to “tape down” your mouse keys and alt tab out off the game. You can set the delay to 0 to emulate a continues button press. It may behave derpy if you don’t alt-tab out properly, it depends on what you are holding and what you are pointing at.
Its client side only, but it is detectable on the server so don’t use it unless you know its allowed.
TapeMouse Mod Installation:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.