Tanks Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is a tank mod, it doesn’t add 500 pages to <insert favorite item viewer>, it simply adds one item, the Tank. The tank can hold up-to 32000Mb (32 buckets) of any fluid and is a 2 block high structure.
To make a tank, you simply need to surround a Vanilla bucket with Iron ingots in a crafting table, like this:
- x= Iron
- y= Bucket
Once you have your tank, you can place it where you like, and start filling it with any liquid! You can colour tanks by right clicking them with any dye!
This mod depends on, Fluxed-Core.
Tanks Mod Installation
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.